Appeal Forms

Appeal Forms

To customize your appeal process you may need to fill out a Tribunal form. For example, you will need to fill out a form if you want to:

  • Change the type of hearing
  • Dismiss your appeal without a hearing
  • Change the date of your hearing
  • Have another person contact us about your appeal
  • Change a deadline for getting us information

Below are the forms the Tribunal uses. If you think you need to fill out a form, please fill it out and send it to the Tribunal as soon as possible. Some of the forms have deadlines.

To fill out the form:

  1. Download it and save it on your computer or phone
  2. Fill it out and save it.  You can also print it and fill it out by hand.
  3. Email, fax or mail the completed form  to the Tribunal.

MAIL PO Box 9994 Stn Prov Govt, Victoria, BC V8W 9R7

FAX Toll-free: 1-877-356-9687 | In Victoria: 250- 356-9687


If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-557-0035

Notice of Appeal (PDF)
Use this form to start your appeal.  You must send it within 20 business days of receiving the reconsideration decision.

You can send more information to the Tribunal after you send us your Notice of Appeal form.

Request to Attend an In-Person Hearing by Telephone (PDF)
Use this form to attend an in-person hearing by telephone.

Request to Change the Type of Hearing (PDF)
Use this form to change the type of hearing.

Appeal Adjournment Request (PDF)
Use this form to move your hearing to a later date.

Release of Information (PDF)
Use this form to have someone receive information, speak on your behalf and/or make decisions for you about your appeal.

Written Submission Extension Request (PDF)
Use this form to ask for more time to submit a written submission.  This is only for written hearings.