The following statutes and regulations may be helpful in preparing for your appeal.
- Employment and Assistance Act
- Employment and Assistance Regulation
- Employment and Assistance for Persons with Disabilities Act
- Employment and Assistance for Persons with Disabilities Regulation
- Child Care Subsidy Act
- Child Care Subsidy Regulation
- Judicial Review Procedure Act
- Ombudsperson Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Regulation
- Interpretation Act
- Administrative Tribunals Act
All BC statutes and regulations are available on the BC Laws website: https://www.bclaws.gov.bc.ca/. Click on “Laws of British Columbia” to search other laws or view them alphabetically.